Track Cab Entry/Exit
Club House Access Control
Real-time In-App Audio Alerts
An Innovative Apartment Security App fully integrated with ApnaComplex
Gatekeeper app is a one-stop security solution for apartment complexes and gated communities. Gatekeeper primarily deals with Visitor Tracking and Staff Attendance Tracking.
This innovative solution works in both, offline, as well as online mode, in the event of a connectivity issue at the security gates.
Gatekeeper has inbuilt ability to sync with ApnaComplex on cloud as soon as a connection is made available (The system periodically syncs master data with ApnaComplex.com).
Being an integrated solution, Gatekeeper ELIMINATES the need for multiple resident and staff databases and multiple apps to be downloaded by residents. This avoids creating confusion to members and prevents loop holes in security matters
- Residents can update "Expected Visitor" details on ApnaComplex mobile app.
- Security Gate shall automatically know about the Expected Visitor
- Visitor shall recieve an OTP, which can be keyed in at the time of Check in for hassle-free entry
- Reduced work for Security, Hassle-free experience for resident's Guests
Adhoc Visitor Tracking
- Record details (including photo) of visitors (delivery staff, couriers, gas etc.).
- Mobile Notification (with audio) sent to Resident/Host for Approval
- Resident approves/rejects the visitor - Visitor is checked in
- Security falls back to manual verification if no response is received.
Staff Attendance Tracking
- Validate & Record Entry / Exit Domestic Staff (House helps, Drivers, Cooks etc.) into the Campus
- Residents get alerts on Mobile about entry/exit of thier respctive staff
- Security automatically knows if a particualr staff is no longer working for any flat/unit - keeping your society safe
- Track Attendance of Maintenance Staff (Estate Manager, Technical Staff)
- Committee can get Attendance Reports from Admin interface to process payroll
Single App for Owners, Residents
Central Database. Single App to download.
- ApnaComplex Mobile App thats used for Discussions, Complaints, Paying society dues can be used for Visitors as well.
- Easy to adopt for Members as there are no need to download one more App only for Security.
- Member Database and Staff Database is maintained centrally in a single place by Committee / Estate Office.
- Residents can search for staff to hire through the app, provide feedback and rate their existing staff, invite guests via the app
- Members get alerts when ever thier staff checks in / out of campus, push notifications to approve / reject a visitor
Trusted by Gated Communities across India
Option 1 - Use Your Own Device - FREE!!!
- Gatekeeper is already part of ApnaComplex Paid Subscription Plans. No EXTRA cost!
- You would need an android phone to be given to your Security Gaurd.
- You can use any used smart phone or buy a new basic one with rugged cover (something like a Moto C or similar costing around INR 5,000-7,000) should work excellently). You could even ask your Security Agency to provide the phones.
- You would need a data connection. You can either use wifi that is already there in the society or buy a simple data plan (should not usually cost more than INR 400 per month).
Option 2 - Device Rental - Rs. 1,200/- per Device per Month
- Lease android phones with data connection on lease for Rs. 1,200/- per month.
- Devices pre-configured to only ensure only Gatekeeper will be accessible and no other apps.
- No need to enter into long term contracts.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to pilot Gatekeeper. What are next steps?
Do I need to pay and lease a phone just to try out Gatekeeper?
No. You can install Gatekeeper App on your phone directly from Google Playstore. Play around, try it out and only after that you can explore option to buy your own device or lease a device.
Our society has multiple blocks and we want to validate visitor entry at each block? Should we have a device at every block now?
No. Your block-level security needs to just ask the visitor to show the e-visitor pass issued to him/her at check in. The e-visitor pass will have details of the visitor and the flats visitor has been granted access to. e-visitor pass saves significant costs to the society as there is no need print anything as well.
Not every one of our residents have smart phone or internet connection. Will Gatekeeper be still useful?
Absolutely. Gatekeeper assumes that not every one will have internet or as a matter of fact that Gatekeeper itself might go offline. In any case, there are manual fallbacks that are possible to be configured to ensure the safety and security at the gate is not compromised.
We want to print visitor passes, is it possible?
Yes, you can print Visitor passes from Gatekeeper directly via a Bluetooth printer. You would need to buy a bluetooth printer recommended by us. Apart from printer, the operating cost of print ink and paper would approximately cost you between 10-20 paise per pass.
What about Data Privacy of our Visitors?
We have been entrusted with data of societies across the country for close to eight years now. We apply the same principles for your visitor data and do NOT share data of visitors to your flats to other societies or establishments. We are not like the apps that store your visitor data and share it with other societies in name of improving speed of data entry or in the name of security.
Data Privacy is a very good reason why you should have a single integrated IT platform such as ApnaComplex for all your society's needs. This eliminates the need for resident data to be in multiple databases.
Do you assist in implementation / roll out / training?
We assist you in several ways to roll out Gatekeeper including handholding via Mutiple Trainings, Videos, Posters and Banners for society to educate the residents etc.
If you are already a paid customer of ApnaComplex, the implementation efforts are very minimal as most of the data is already present.
If you are new to ApnaComplex, our Onboarding team shall bring your society data on to ApnaComplex platform in an efficient way.
I have more questions, how do I get them answered?
Please fill the form below and we would be glad to reach out to you.
Do you recommend to buy our own device or lease it from you? We do not want to compromise on Security.
You should have figured out its LOT cheaper to buy a device on your own than lease one. Some calculations: one time cost of a device (including screen gaurds and back covers) will not exceed more than Rs. 7000/-. Even if you take a Rs. 250/- data plan - total cost of implementing Gatekeeper for two years is Rs. 13,000/- (7000 + 2*12*250). If you lease the same - you would spending Rs. 28,800 in two years. You could actually buy two devices with the nearly same cost of leasing one (Pro tip: You can maintain the second as a back up just in case the first device gets damaged). The more devices you would need in your society, the cheaper it is to own and operate to reduce expenses. Security need not necessarily be an expensive affair.
There is no 'additional' security you would get if you lease vs if you buy your own devices. Spending more does not necessaily mean more security. Its actually a choice of your convenience.
YES! I want my Apartment Complex to be more SECURE.
Need more information? Call us at +91-80886-11229 OR fill the form below.