India's only Society Maintenance Due Collection Solution with Zero Convenience Charge
Virtual Account based Maintenance Due Collection Solution. Zero Convenience Charge. Zero Manual Reconciliation. Zero Setup Cost. 100% Peace of Mind
Say Goodbye to NEFT Reconciliation Headaches.REQUEST A DEMO
Common Troubles due to NEFT/IMPS
Collections in any Housing Society
- Members make NEFT payment, but do not inform the treasurer/society office or update the portal - leading to lots of suspense entries.
- Accounts team / Treasurer has to wait for bank statement or download the same and then enter / approve the payment entries reflecting in the bank statement - extra work and delay in issue of receipts.
- Bank Statement does not have the flat number, but the account number or transferee's name - makes it impossible to reconcile easily.
- Accounts team / Treasurer cannot publish timely and accurate Defaulter's Report impacting collections of outstandings.
- All these lead to a overloaded Treasurer / Accounts Team and most importantly inaccurate Accounts!
ApnaComplex Collection Gateway
- Every unit (flat/villa/shop) in the complex is allocated a Unique Virtual Bank Account Number by ApnaComplex.
- Members doing NEFT/IMPS transfer should add this Unique Virtual Bank Account Number allocated to their flat as the beneficiary and then transfer the payment amount to this account number.
- ApnaComplex Collection Gateway process settles the amounts from all transfers into society bank account.
- Payment receipts are generated automatically by ApnaComplex and e-mailed/SMSed to the unit's members.
- All ledgers are updated automatically with details of amount transferred by the member.
- No manual intervention required by the treasurer or accounts office any time - huge time saver!
- Zero Efforts. 100% Peace of Mind.
Frequently Asked Questions about ApnaComplex Collection Gateway
Need more information? Call us at +91-80886-11229 OR fill the form below.