7 month back launched as a photography site ... www.openshutter.co.in
but after seeing its success , we are thinking to convert it into e-commerce with some unique feature. We have more than 16,500 app download(tizen) and more than 32,000+ users.
1) You want amazing photos for your ecommerece or web site ?
2) You want photos for your wall for decoration in frames???
3) You want to connect with best photographers for pre wedding photo shoot or for birhtday celebration or any occasion?
4) You want to learn photography ??
5) You want to know how to take some special photos??
ANSWER IS OPENSHUTTER.CO.IN
Please have a look on the site www.openshutter.co.in
FB page - https://www.facebook.com/openshutter.co/
We have revamped the site and many new feature is in list to go..
If you are interesed to find out ,how it is different from existing one then i can say-
1) we are giving images either free or with some charge not only soft link but also with frame to your door step upon your request.
2)We are not connecting photography skills but also photographer with you to hire them based upon their skills for any occasion. You can see the photos taken by him under section users and hire according to your need and budget. In next section we will disclose the charge of all photographer who are interested in hiring for any occasion.
WE ARE PROVIDING BOTH THINGS AT ONE PLACE WITH MANY MORE UNIQUE FEATURES.
These are my words , you can visit and share your experience with us. We are working hard to give all above features asap. Few are already operational and few are in queue.
Please share your views and suggestions related to www.openshutter.co.in on mail id
(Email hidden) or call me on (Phone hidden)
2 Bedroom apartment available for rent -mid april
Posted by: Sudeep
1 BHK Furnished Flat on Rent in Alpine Eco Doddanekundi
Posted by: Vijay
2BHK Semi Furnished Flat available on rent
Posted by: Prasha
2BHK Flat For Sale In Alpine Eco Apt
Posted by: Hemant
EN BREAKFAST COUNTER
Posted by: Guncha
Looking for 1 male occupant for a single room in a 2BHK
Posted by: Debpro
Posted by: Ajeet