SR Sri Sai Paradise,Bangalore
PLEASE DO NOT BUY THESE PROPERTY LOTS OF ISSUES WITH THIS BUILDING AND BUILDER.
Am one of the flat owner of this Apartment. Total 20 flats are there. Till now 12 Occupied and we are facing lots of issues in this Building.
Major problem we are facing is maintenance. All the maintenance cost is borne by 12 flats. Rest 8 flats are with the Builder. Builder is not paying any share in the maintenance. We had discussion in this regard Builder shouts like anything on us. No professionalism.
NOTE: For every question Builder says we are 5 Partner. We don’t know rest of the Partner's ran away.
1. We are facing electric shorts at most of the flats because of builder used cheap materials. There is NO SEPARATE WIRING SYSTEM for phases. Till now 3 flats ACB had burned because of single wiring system. Electric approval plan is different and Builder equipped in apartment is different.
2. Looks like there no proper earthling system. Many more issues in the Building. Please check all the things (Sanitary system, Bore well, Electricity board equipment’s etc. ). If you open the Electricity board you will come to know the quality of equipment’s.
3. For generator there is no separate MCB installed. RPM will get affected due to power load.
NOTE: Engineer will not approve the project if all requirements will not be fulfilled as per diagram plan. Looks like building equipped different than the actual plan.
4. Soon after month of occupancy recently FEB 2016 Building motor was having an issue. Builder spent approx. 20K for repair. Builder asked repair cost to share among owners. We denied paying.
6. Once you occupy all the small work from the Builder are in delay.
5. Building ready to occupy since from JUN 2015. Still the GYM room is not ready.
For every small ( like tube lights) and big issues (Electric wiring) Builder is saying we have done this much. Rest of the things if you want get it done by your own pocket.
Here the problem is if once flats are sold its done. Rest of he