|Security Deposit||Maintenance Amount||Available From||Available For|
|₹ 0||₹ 0||No Preference|
Spacious & Brand New 3 BHK Vastu Compliant Apartment on the Located on the 4th Floor – H (Hedinburg) Block - Purva Highlands, with all Amenities (Overall Land Area - 17.2 Acres!!), With amazing views of the City:
- Built up area - 1843 Sft. (Super Premium Apartment)
- Teak wood Door & frame with melamine polished HDF Molded door shutters.
- Semi furnished with High Quality Modular Kitchen with Hob and Chimney from Purva Streaks.
- Separately erected Pooja Room with Granite Pooja Platform & Ceramic Tiled - Images of Gods on the Walls.
-Vastu Compliant House.
- Master Bedroom Toilet with Bathtub and Granite counter top. Colored glazed tiles from floor to ceiling level, Health faucet is provided in all toilets with button type flush valve.
Quality interiors from Purva Streaks - Wardrobes in all bedrooms, covered utility area for washer/dryer, Bathrooms with geysers. 2 (Two) Spacious Balconies, fully grilled. Also, all Windows are grilled for your added Safety.
Basement Reserved Car Park: 4 Wheeler & 2 Wheeler Facility.
Playing Facilities: Billiards, Squash Court, Table Tennis Room, Basketball Court, Tennis Court, Volley Ball Court.
Club House: Gymnasium, Health Club, Aerobics/Yoga Room, Spa and Sauna.
Swimming Pool: with change rooms & toilets
Children’s Play Area + Landscaped Garden + Multipurpose Hall.
World Class Amenities including, 24x7 Security, Power Back up for apartment, Common areas, pumps and lifts, Grocery Stores, Helipad & Bus Stop Facility in front of the Property.
Off Kanakapura Road, Near Kamara’s School, Mallasandra village. Good Connectivity to Electronic City through NICE Road Corridor, Near JP Nagar, Banshankari & Jayanagar.
Easy access to High Quality Schools like Kamara’s, Valley School, Delhi Public School & near to Best Hospitals.
Preference to Company Lease.
2 BHK - 1285 SFT Semi-furnished flat C-1003 for rent
Posted by: Sriniv
2 BHK flat in Mantri Tranquil available for rent
Posted by: Ajay G
Posted by: Gopal